I killed two of my muses.... Dasia and Talon say they are dead because of the pic. Luckily they have risen from the dead! No dead muses, please!
I depend on my muses Lia, Dasia, Talon and Joules, they inspire me to actually create again and to do better work.
I would not be drawing again without Lia's encouragement. Lia's artwork is gorqeous and her personal work ethic to constantly strive to do better helps me to work on my personal best and continue to try harder.
Joules' combination of excellent writing and lovely illustrations with her work pulls me to create as she does. She also has been very encouraging of my art and given valuable feedback.
Dasia and Talon beautifully written imagery calls out. no, begs for illustrations, and I work hard to insure my artwork can live up to their proses.
*bows deeply* Domo arigato to you, my muses!
Guess I will need to have an oxygen tank, smelling salts and a defibulator prepped for the next drawing..... *grins and winks*
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*